Living in Jindalee, Eden Beach Estate
Eden Beach is one of the most popular coastal house and land development areas in Perth right now. Find out why this is such desirable hot spot for new home buyers.
Living in Eden Beach
Located 40kms north of Perth CBD, Eden Beach in Jindalee is destined to be a spacious, master-planned estate with an unique advantage of direct beach access and a tranquil coastal lifestyle.
Showcasing a contemporary design and stunning open spaces that embrace the natural environment, the estate offers a variety of lot sizes to suit first home buyers and investors.
A new beachside café and foreshore development is due to open next summer, offering residents and visitors a superb coastal lifestyle with uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean.
Eden Beach is conveniently located within easy access to Marmion Avenue and the Mitchell Freeway, with Butler Train Station only a short distance providing direct access to Joondalup and Perth city.
- Transperth bus routes service the area.
- 5 minutes to Butler Train Station.
- 15 minutes to Joondalup CBD.
- 35 minutes to Perth CBD.
In addition to the beachside lifestyle with walkaways and landscaped family parks and gardens, Eden Beach is just five minutes to the Brighton Town Centre with Woolworths, Big W, Masters, as well as cafes, restaurants and over 50 speciality retailers.
- 5km area of swimming beach.
- Safe coastal walking and cycling paths.
- 5 minutes to Brighton Town Centre.
There is a wide choice of public and private schools in nearby suburbs. While there is Butler Primary School, East Butler Primary School, Brighton Catholic Primary and Butler High School nearby, there is a planned primary school within Eden Beach estate, proposed for development in 2017.
- A range of public and private schools in neighbouring suburbs.
- 8 accredited day care centres in nearby Butler.
- Also nearby Edith Cowan University and The West Coast Institute of Training at Joondalup campus.
Parks and Reserves:
There are 10 landscaped family parks and gardens throughout Eden Beach, with 10% of the estate dedicated to conservation areas:
- Beach-side zone with public barbecues and picnic areas.
- Foreshore conservation area, with coastal limestone walkways.
- Safe and shaded children’s playgrounds throughout the estate.
- Coastal landscaping to protect and rehabilitate dunes.
Beach-side Two Storey House & Land Packages
Express Two Storey has a special house and land package in Eden Beach to suit first home buyers and investors. Whether you’re looking for the calming ocean glimpses from your balcony or an investment opportunity for the future, this is the perfect time to have the beach-side lifestyle you’ve always wanted.
To find out more, see House & Land Package in Eden Beach.Back to News and Blog